2016 SYFC Football Championships
2016 SYFC Cheer Comp Results
This is an excel spreadsheet. Please click on the different tabs within the spreadsheet for scores and standings.
Scores are submitted weekly by the home team Presidents. If there is an error, please contact YOUR President for corrections who will then report to the SYFC.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT PLAYOFFS:
- Gate fee each day for the remainder of the season is $5.
- Visiting team must supply the chain crew. The chain crew must be a coach or board member from that organization.
- Water attendants during the games must be league age, not a team parent or coach. If the child is wearing a jersey they must turn it inside out. There is no coaching during water breaks!
- Coaches will not use their books to check-in cheer or weigh-in football. Each coach should bring 3 printed rosters every game.
- The SYFC will weigh-in players. Everyone must make weight to play.
- Every adult on your sideline MUST have a field pass/badge for the team actually playing. There will be no exceptions as this is FL law!
- Players must wear their organizational colors when it comes to the uniform from socks, under shirts, jersey, and pants. If not, they will be asked to change.
- Board members with organizational passes may not be in the box and cannot coach unless they also have a field pass to coach team currently playing.
- Gate coverage – please make sure you are supplying 2 volunteers during your scheduled time to cover gate.
- We will not be allowing any outside food or drinks except a team cooler filled with water, PowerAde and healthy snacks. Coolers will be checked! As a conference no field will be allowing outside coffee on the property.
- No tailgating in the parking lot is allowed.
- There will be no intimidation tactics at any time tolerated. No masks, inflatables, fog/smoke, etc.
- Poor behavior will not be tolerated from anyone. The playoffs is all about celebrating the children!